A digital footprint is data that is left behind when you browse the internet or have been online. Most websites collect this information, including this one.
Information is collected by our trusted partners as well, including:
- Technology providers
- Cybersecurity companies
- Social Media partners
- Advertising partners
iibGroup has processes and procedures in place in the various jurisdictions within which we operate to ensure we meet the obligations of all applicable/relevant data privacy laws.
We will always keep your personal information safe, continually improving on data protection and technology. iibGroup will ensure:
- To never sell your data to third parties
- To use personal information so that your experience is useful, relevant, and timely.
- To set the highest standard to protect your information
- To have procedures to maintain the accuracy of the information we collect and handle
- To provide you with information, alerts or updated that you may have requested
- To improve our business by understanding how you use our products and services
- To create offers that may be better for you
- To improve our marketing and communications experience
Security and Protection
We use your information to help protect you and ourselves against fraud or crime. For example, our service providers look at all use of our website to help block malicious activity. This helps keep you and us safe.
Online Advertising and Social Media
We may share your information with our advertising partners when we advertise online.
We may request this information to:
- Check if you hold an account with them
- Choose which adverts to send to you
- Send our adverts to you
- Exclude you from adverts, e.g. if the advert is for a service you already use
- Advertise to people who have a similar profile to you or share your interests
- Identify what other marketing may be of interest to you
- Understand how useful our marketing is and make it better
Social media platforms may let you choose what advertising you may or may not receive. Please contact them for more information.